Directions to 312 N 39th St. Apt B402 (in Fremont):
You can get an
online map or online driving directions from any starting point.
If you know where the Red Hook Brewery in Fremont is, I live 3 blocks
North of there (sort of). Red Hook. Yummmm....
From UW, the easiest route to describe is as follows:
- Take NE 45 St. West across I-5.
- After passing Stone Way, stay on 45th as it veers a bit to the right and becomes N 46th St.
- Stay on N 46th as it passes under Aurora/99, then take a left on
Fremont Ave N.
- Go South on Fremont for a few blocks.
- Take a right on N 39th St.
- Go West on N 39th for about 3 blocks
- Our place is the 2-bldg light gray apartment complex on the right
(north side of the street), between Phinney and Greenwood.
- We're in apartment B402, which is on the fourth floor of the building
on the left/west. The entrance is on the left/west side of the
buidling, and there's a box to buzz us.
If none of this works, feel free to contact me at (206) 675-1877 (H).